February 18th, 2021
Contributing writer for Wake Up World
When we were children our imaginations soared with countless ideas of what we wanted to be when we grew up. The sky was the limit! Some of us imagined traveling into space, putting out fires, or saving people’s lives.
Others were passionate about dancing, music, acting, painting, or other form of expressive art. And then there were those who loved to build things or figure out what made things work. Many of us were inspired to become teachers because one of our own made a lasting impression.
These were passions in the raw!
Passions we were automatically drawn to without any preconceived expectations, assumptions, or analyses. We were young and our dreams were attainable, within our reach just as our favorite toys were.
As we got a little older we couldn’t help but be influenced by family members, friends, and teachers who “knew” us best, and therefore knew “what was best” for us. Although intentions were good, we were young and impressionable and thus allowed their beliefs about what was best for us to steer us away from the raw passions we had embraced not so long before. They gave us unsolicited advice, much of which stemmed from their own fears.
- You can’t do that, you won’t make any money.
- You’d never make it in that field, the competition is too steep.
- That’s not a job for a boy/girl. What would people think?
- You’re not attractive enough. You’re too fat, too dark, too different.
- That’s too dangerous.
- You’re not smart enough. Do something better suited for someone like you.
Often believing them, and lacking the type of self-confidence that comes with experience, the unnurtured spark never has a chance to ignite. And so those raw passions of youth get lost over the years.
Recommended articles by Dr. Michelle Kmiec:
- Have You Ever Asked Yourself, “How Did I Get To Where I am In Life?”
- Change How You Perceive Yourself and Love Who You Are
- Ready to Make Life Changes But Don’t Know Where to Begin?
- Could Glutathione Be the Key to Slowing the Physical Aging Process?
- Serrapeptase: an Enzyme That Treats Inflammation, Arthritis, Scar Tissue and More
- The Truth About Insomnia, Depression and Anxiety
- Natural Cure for Depression Silenced?
- The Link Between Stress and Intestinal Parasites – and What to Do About Them
- The Sun and Skin Cancer: the Truths, Pseudo-Truths and Lies of Mainstream Science
- A Natural Cure for Migraines
FACEBOOK]: http://www.facebook.com/joinwakeupworld (An interactive community of over 3,700,000)
[GOOGLE PLUS]: https://plus.google.com/112452105795129310867/posts
Please Help Support BeforeitsNews by trying our Natural Health Products below!
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://mitocopper.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Order by Phone at 888-809-8385 or online at https://www.herbanomic.com M - F 9am to 5pm EST
Humic & Fulvic Trace Minerals Complex - Nature's most important supplement! Vivid Dreams again!
HNEX HydroNano EXtracellular Water - Improve immune system health and reduce inflammation
Ultimate Clinical Potency Curcumin - Natural pain relief, reduce inflammation and so much more.
pathogens and gives you more
energy. (See Blood Video)
Oxy Powder - Natural Colon Cleanser! Cleans out toxic buildup with oxygen!
Nascent Iodine - Promotes detoxification, mental focus and thyroid health.
Smart Meter Cover - Reduces Smart Meter radiation by 96%! (See Video)
Immusist Beverage Concentrate - Proprietary blend, formulated to reduce inflammation while hydrating and oxygenating the cells.